- This event has passed.
5/7/20 100 Bird Registered Sporting Competition – Prebooking & Squadded
July 5 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Prebooking Only – Run in squads of 5 every 10 minutes (9.45am – 1.35pm)
We ask that all entries are paid in advance to minimise our handling of cash on the day.
Competition Entry – £38
Birds Only Entry – £32
£150 High Gun + Payout In Classes (AA-C) – Prize money will be paid from the day after the shoot via bank transfer or cheque.
– The safety of our staff & customers is paramount and we ask that you respect the 2 metre social distancing at all times.
– We must ask that all customers remain in there vehicles until 5 minutes before your allotted squad time where you will wait at the waiting point near to layout 1. A member of staff will then collect you when it is your slotted squad time.
– Strictly no spectators.
– All spent cartridges must be picked up by the shooter and placed in the bins provided.
– Please arrive in separate vehicles unless you are sharing with someone in your household.
– We have implemented a one way system so please adhere to this and follow all directional signs.
– There will be a referee on each layout meaning you do not need to touch anything else other than your own equipment
– Each layout will have a holding point should you catch the squad in front up so please wait patiently until the other squad has moved on and are clear.
– Scorecards will be kept at each layout with the referees and your score will be agreed verbally after each stand.
– Toilets are available and will be cleaned and disinfected periodically. Please use all available hygiene products and keep them clean.
– There will be hand sanitisers at various locations including each layout so please use them.
– We must ask all customers to leave the premises as soon as they have finished their shooting and to not congregate or visit other vehicles.
– The lane to the ground is busy with many other users sharing it so please drive slowly and respectfully to and from the ground.
– Cartridges are available by preorder and prepayment only.
– Anyone with a high temperature, persistent cough or cold/flu symptoms must stay at home. If someone in your household also has these symptoms again please stay at home.